Once linked, you’ll see a link to the customer in your accounting solution under Actions.
Automatically create new linked contacts
Current RMS can automatically create linked Xero, QBO or Sage customers when you create organizations. Enable this in your integration settings.
Link an organization to an existing contact
If you’re creating an organization in Current RMS and there’s already a contact in your accounting solution, when creating the organization enter the name of the contact in Xero, QBO or Sage in the Linked contact field.
After you type the first three letters, Current will auto-suggest from contacts in your accounting solution.
⚠️️ If you have the “update a linked contact when editing an organization” option turned on in your accounting integration settings and you link a contact here, any information in your accounting solution will be replaced with information from this page in Current RMS.
Import or export organizations en masse
On the settings screen for your accounting solution in System Setup > Integrations, you may import or export organizations en masse. Check out the relevant guide on this below:
- Import and export organizations from Xero
- Import and export organizations from QuickBooks Online
- Import and export organizations from Sage
Advanced: import links using CSV
You can also link organizations to by exporting a list of your organizations in Current RMS.
- For Xero, add a “Linked Xero contact” column and enter the Contact ID from Xero (e.g. B5B40C60-F4A4-4D32-B3F4-8CD54787DAED).
- For QBO, add a “Linked QuickBooks customer” column and enter the Name ID from QBO (e.g. 58).
- For Sage, add a “Linked Sage contact” column and enter ID from Quickbooks. This ID isn’t found in the user interface but can be accessed via the Sage API. To find out more about the Sage API, visit their website.