Use Arrivy’s integration with Current RMS to provide your customers with real-time SMS and email updates about opportunity deliveries and pickups.
Arrivy is a third party integration
The team at Arrivy developed this integration using our open API. This means it wasn’t developed or maintained by Current RMS, so we can’t vouch for it or provide support for it.
- Learn more: What are third party integrations?
- Need help? Check out Arrivy’s documentation or contact their team
What is Arrivy?
Arrivy helps you provide a great delivery or pickup experience by connecting your office staff, delivery staff, and customers.
- Keep your customers up-to-date on their delivery or pickup with automated SMS and emails, live maps, and real-time chat with drivers.
- Get real-time location and status information of your staff and jobs on the dashboard.
- Track your team performance and customer engagement with comprehensive reporting tools.
Find out more or try Arrivy for free.
How does the integration work?
Once you’ve set up the integration in Arrivy, it automatically pulls in information from Current RMS at a schedule you choose or on-demand.
- Arrivy synchronizes with Current RMS and automatically creates tasks in Arrivy for dates against the opportunity scheduler, such as delivery and pickup.
- Set up automated workflows as soon as a task is synchronized, like sending emails or creating reminders.
- Assign team members to tasks or send requests to your trusted staff members to fulfil gaps in your schedule.
- Send your customers SMS and email updates about the status of their delivery or pickup, letting them view the driver’s location on a map or chat to them.
To get started, check out Arrivy’s documentation: Arrivy & Current RMS
Not using Arrivy yet? Find out more or try Arrivy for free.
Contact the team at Arrivy for help using their integration.
We’re unable to provide support for the Arrivy integration.