At the top of a project page, Current RMS gives you a breakdown of the total revenue due to come in from a project.
- The charge total for all eligible opportunities in the project.
- A bar that shows the split of the percentage of how much each eligible opportunity makes up of the project charge total.
- Total rental, sale, and service charges for eligible opportunities across the project.
- Total provisional costs, actual costs, and overall predicted profit for eligible opportunities.
Which opportunities are included?
- Only opportunities that are orders are included in the revenue. Orders are considered confirmed, whereas quotations might not proceed.
- Orders that are active, open, or completed are included. Canceled orders are not included.
Revenue and costs
The cost totals at the top-right are calculated using costs entered against opportunities within this project. Use the Revenue & Costs Summary to see a full breakdown of all income and costs on the project.
Check out our guide for more: Get an overview of your total revenue and costs