Customer Wishlist

I suggest you...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Free scan items in / global check-in screen

I would like to see a function where we could free scan items in from opportunities. We constantly have multiple shows coming back at the same time and have shows that have multiple orders on them that tend to get mixed up on site. It can be quite a hassle to go to from one opportunity to the next trying to figure out where certain items came from. It would be nice if an item was just free scanned in and was automatically checked in from whichever opportunity it was on.

288 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    • Digital eSignatures that are integrated in to Current that don't cost over £400 / year from Adobe

Digital eSignatures that are integrated in to Current that don't cost over £400 / year from Adobe

14 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi folks,

Thanks for taking the time to provide us with feedback on our Adobe Sign integration.

We looked at a range of signing solutions when implementing digital signing in Current RMS. We chose Adobe Sign because it’s the leading, globally recognized solution and was the most popular solution mentioned on our wishlist and in our conversations with customers.

Compared with other API based signing solutions, Adobe Sign’s Enterprise plan is either similarly priced or cheaper than other solutions that we reviewed. We have taken onboard your feedback regarding price and are communicating with Adobe. We are also looking into other solutions (stipulated below), please let us know if you know of any others that you’d like us to look at.

When comparing solutions, keep in mind that you’ll need to check the API Integration pricing for each service. Access to the API is required for building an integration.

• Customized user access - configure exactly what users can see

I would like to be able to customize exactly what a user can and can not see of the system. For example, I want my technicians to see all of the job information, equipment, client contact info etc, for the jobs they are allocated to, but I do not want them to see the entire list of opportunities (drafts, quotes, projects). A much more detailed breakdown of user access permissions would really be helpful.

34 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
        • Version numbers on quotes

I'd really like to see version numbers appear on updated quotes. This helps the customer when they've ammended several times. When discussing they can state the version number such as quote #123 version 2. Or quote #123.2, #123.3 etc.
          This is standard on a lot of other platforms and is very helpful during negotiation prior to confirmation.
          It would also be useful to revert an order to a quote. As people change their minds a lot.
          :)

193 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion, we’ll keep an eye on the number of votes on this one.

One thing that might help in the meantime is customizing your document layouts to include a date stamp. You can use this as a point of reference when dealing with different revisions.

To add a date stamp, the Liquid you’ll need is {% 'now' %}. Use date filters to change how the date is formatted.

We provide a free service to make changes to documents, so if you need help with this then just let us know at help@current-rms.com.

• WordPress / WooCommerce Integration

We would love to be able to intergrate Current RMS into WooCommerce to enable customers to view, book & pay for equipment online. And have it automatically turn into a quote / order on Current RMS.

23 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
            • Lock order once Prep initiated.

It would be great to have the ability to lock an order once the warehouse has been given the go ahead to prep. This would stop the Project manager from adding additional items and forces them to actually start a new opportunity within their Project called extras. Things might end up getting missed from the prep if items are added after the picking list is printed. If any one has any suggestions to get around this please let me know, thanks!

5 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
              • 5 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                • Scan Order/Allocation Order by group

We often prep large jobs, with multiple sites grouped within the one job to simplify the job for the client, or where we are managing multiple activations. Currently, when we scan something that appears in multiple locations within the job, it will allocate from the top of the list down.
                  It would be great to have a method to specify where I am scanning in the job, possibly with a drop down that selects which group within the opportunity I am working on, as this would allow us to better track which exact items are at which site, and more…

6 votes
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                  • Book out container

So you've got a Cable Trunk that is barcoded CT001

You assign that as the container as you scan all the cables in to it.

When it comes to 'Book Out' I have to rescan all those cables...what a pain!

I'd like to just scan the case barcode and everything in that container is scanned out of the warehouse.

73 votes
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                    • Updating item quantity instead of creating new line

When adding items into an opportunity at the moment if I use the picker and add an item that is already in the opportunity it adds a new line for the item, it would be great if it updated the quantity of the item if you are picking into the same group the item is already in.

13 votes
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                      • Option to treat serialised Products as bulk products

To make things faster in the warehouse it would be great for serialised products to be able to function as a bulk product.

For example, cables are all serialised for PAT testing. I do not need to track exactly which cable went on which job so it might be quicker for the warehouse staff to scan a product type barcode placed on the cable rack rather than scan each cable individually.

So if picking 10 cables they would scan the product type barcode on the cable rack 10 times.

When checking kit in after the job, Current could use a…

2 votes
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                          1 comment  ·  Admin →
                        • Delivery Note linked to Booked Out Items Only

Delivery Note to only show what has been "booked out" and not everything on the order. Otherwise items that don't leave are being shown as delivered.

1 vote
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                            1 comment  ·  Admin →
                          • Show Stock Location on check In/Out screen

When checking out jobs it would be really useful for the screen to display the stock location of the items.

Ideally if the column was sort able it would mean pickers can efficiently pick from areas of the store.

Obviously this is slightly complicated for serialised stock as the stock locations can be stored per items of stock. But if stock hasn't been allocated then the location column could show the 1st 2 (?) locations that the stock lives - if there isn't room on screen then the stock location should be clickable so that it will take you through…

6 votes
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)
                              1 comment  ·  Admin →
                            • add the ability to create packages of multiple Services

It would absolutely streamline a large number of Opportunities for me if it was possible to create 'packages' of services in a similar way to how you create packages of products with the 'Accessory' function.

For example, we often supply live musicians from a database of freelancers as part of an event. If we had a 'package' within the Services that reflected a typical line-up of musicians, it could be added in one go, and the individual services contained within would all appear in the planner to be resourced. Much quicker than repeatedly adding "Male Vocalist", "Drummer", "Keys Player", "Sound…

7 votes
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                              • Cells/rows like quickbooks online instead of "Add a new opportunity item/group"

Having to use "Add a new opportunity item/group " for each item is very time-consuming. Instead, I would prefer having empty rows / cells (input text) ready to be filled.

Think of the way Quickbooks online works with invoices/quotes.

4 votes
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                                • Automatic user Password change for security, password policy options

With all the hacking you hear about in the news, I feel that admins should have the option to enforce a password change policy. This is pretty normal with cloud based systems and would give business owners a feeling that the security of the system was the best it could be. Being able to set the password strenght options would be very useful

3 votes
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                                  • Add opportunity attachments to document layouts

It would be fantastic to have the option to attachment images to an opportunity that could then be added to a document layout such a quotation or run sheet. This way we could put site photos or event CAD designs into the quote rather than send them as an attachment.

From a sales point this would enchance our proposals and from a logistics point the run sheets we send our suppliers would be much more detailed with site photos.

17 votes
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    • Clone Costs Option When Cloning Opportunity

When cloning an opportunity costs are lost and must be re-entered manually. This makes creating multiple revisions of an opportunity time consuming.

My proposal is to replace the current "Are You Sure?" window with a new pop up window that asks "Would you like to Clone Costs?" with the answers 'Yes', 'No', or 'Cancel'.

Yes - Clones Items & Costs
                                      No - Clones Items only
                                      Cancel - Cancels the clone

8 votes
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                                      • Warning screen when Auto-Allocating serialised products

Please add a warning screen that alerts users trying to auto allocate serialised products. We are a hire company, and have encountered issues when kit returns from jobs, due to inexperienced warehouse staff having auto allocated serialised products, mistaking them for bulk items.
                                        While I appreciate that a products stock method is shown in detail view whilst allocating products and that the existing warning when auto allocating pops up, I still think it should not be possible to auto allocate serialised items. Perhaps this works for other customers but could we have the option to switch this on/off?

1 vote
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                                        • Dealing with Shortages

Couple of ideas rolled into one.

Where an order is picked and there are shortages outstanding an option to move those shortages to a new opportunity (similar idea to option to move outstanding items on finalise check in).

Quicker way of booking out an incomplete opportunity, could be as simple as a checkbox with drop down values list with options to select all allocated, all prepared etc...

1 vote
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)